Problems? Say it isn't so! If for some reason you’re not satisfied with your new item, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. We’ll be happy to offer you a refund or store credit – excluding shipping costs – under the following conditions:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization, and we'll send you instructions on how to return your item to us. Please do not send a return back to us before contacting us for authorization.
- All returns must be mailed within 14 days of order arrival date. Returns received after this period will be issued a store credit.
- Items must be unused, in perfect condition and in their original packaging (i.e. we can’t accept returns of items with boxes or other packaging torn open). Otherwise, a 15% fee will be deducted from your return. (RGA)
- We do not allow returns on electrical components that have been installed.
- Sale or discounted items are issued store credit only.
- Shipping costs on returned merchandise and/or edited orders are non-refundable.
- Restored parts are not available for a return, if they have been damaged or installed. We do warranty all restored items for 90 days. If you're having a problem, please contact us. Failure to follow proper installation procedures on your part may void any warranty on our part.
- Special order items are not available for return. We're always happy to answer any questions you may have about a specific item you're considering.
- Unless you received a defective item, we are not responsible for shipping costs on returns. Again, please send an email to email@example.com to obtain a return authorization.
- For your protection, we recommend shipping via insured/certified mail or UPS/FedEx Ground service, so you have a record of the return. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please allow us up to 5 business days once we’ve received your package to process your return.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!